Facilitated by Cloé Caron, executive coach and author of the guide Empower Your Team, this mastermind group aims for awareness of one's own Unique Strategic Contribution (USC) in order to better embrace change, create clarity, manage obstacles, and "lead" with the right mindset.
Length: 90 minutes
Hours: 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. (EST)
Audience : manager, team leader, CEO, an HR professional
Places are limited. Maximum 20 participants.
At the end of this mastermind, you will be able to:
- Become aware of how you function as a leader, your state of mind, your attitude, your behaviour.
- Understand the exceptional power of your unique strategic contribution (CSU) and identify it
- Recognize your communication style and that of your employees
- Lead with the right mindset
- Tracom's social styles
- Managing with Head, Heart, Guts (Contextual Leadership)
- Working in mindfulness
- Adapting to a VUCA environment
- The state of mind - IOK YOK model ("I'm OK - You're OK")
- Decision Pyramid
And more ...
The price includes the digital book "Empower your Team" as well as free access to our online resources to continue your learning on the different topics discussed in this mastermind.