Virtual Classroom Training Workshop
Our trainings are always preceded by a preparatory activity, i.e.: a reading, a self-assessment and/or a reflection, sent by e-mail, a few days prior to the workshop. This activity will allow you to become increasingly aware of how you function as a leader, your state of mind, your posture, your behaviours, in order to properly assimilate the tools that will be provided in the training.
And don't forget to read the book EMPOWER YOUR TEAM
Length: 90 minutes
Date: Wednesday, October 7, 2020
Time: 11h00 to 12H30 EDT
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to:
- Become aware of how you function as a leader, your state of mind, your attitude, your behaviour.
- Understand the exceptional power of your unique strategic contribution (CSU) and identify it
- Recognize your communication style and that of your employees
- Lead with the right mindset
- Tracom's social styles
- Managing with Head, Heart, Guts (Contextual Leadership)
- Working in mindfulness
- Adapting to a VUCA environment
- The state of mind - IOK YOK model ("I'm OK - You're OK")
- Decision Pyramid
Registration to our workshops provides you with 1 month unlimited access to our online learning platform where you can find all our resources, including our models, articles, videos, reflection exercises and self-assessments. Divided into short sessions, our learning platform allows you to deepen your understanding of the themes of your choosing, when you need it the most.
Within 1-2 weeks of completing the last required course, you will receive your Certificate of Completion by email as a downloadable PDF.